Two of our most popular summer blends in one starter kit make for a beautiful summer! Our Wellness Ice Teas are all-natural without any added sugars or additives, blended with century-old ingredients from cultures around the world.
Hydrate & Re-energize with Mango Tango Iced Tea. A blend of exotic mango, hibiscus, elderberries, orange peel & more, Mango Tango will whisk you away to a tropical paradise with every sip. It's been known to make you want to get up and dance!
Refresh & Purify with Strawberry Moringa, a delight when iced. Blended with strawberry pieces, moringa leaves, apple pieces, hibiscus petals & more, this tea is bursting with nutrients like Vitamin C. Moringa leaves is a lesser-known "superfood" that is good for inflammation and purifying the skin.
The Perfect Teaspoon. A Starter kit essential, measure the perfect amount of loose-leaf tea per cup.
Fill & Fold Filters. Our filters are of the highest quality biodegradable paper that helps infuse a beautiful cup of tea with premium taste. (60 pack)
Traditional Iced Tea Recipe:
- 3 teabags (6 teaspoons of Mango Tango or Strawberry Moringa)
- 2L of cold water.
- Slices of fresh strawberries or mango's (optional)
- Prepare your teabags. Using 2 perfect teaspoons of tea per fill and fold filter, close the filter securely.
- Steep your tea bags in 2L of cold water in a fridge carafe or pitcher. You can leave it in the fridge for 6-12 hours overnight, depending on how strong you prefer your tea.
Place a few ice cubes in a glass, pour iced tea and garnish with fresh fruit.
Lazy Summer Day Version:
- 1 Tea Bag and 1 Teaspoon of Mango Tango or Strawberry Moringa
- 1 Cup of Hot Water
- Slices of fresh strawberries or mango
- Prepare your teabag. Use 1 perfect teaspoon of tea per 1 fill and fold filter, close filter securely
- Steep your tea bags in hot water for 4-6 minutes or desired strength
- Remove tea bag when the desired strength is reached and allow to cool to room temperature
- Place in fridge to chill
- Add ice and garnish with fruit if desired.